TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE OF THE WEBSITE
The website is owned and operated by TICKETWOMAN APS, business registration number 38211080, Vedbæk Stationsvej 11, DK-2950 Vedbæk, DENMARK.
All names, brands, trademarks and logos on the website are the property of TICKETWOMAN APS in Denmark or its associated companies and partners. All names, brands, trademarks and logos are protected by copyright and/or registered trademarks and can only be used with permission from TICKETWOMAN APS or the respective owner of such rights.
The content of the website such as text, graphics, icons, images, videos, audio files and software are the property of
TICKETWOMAN APS or their associated companies and partners. Downloading content from the website is only allowed for personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep the copyright intact. You may not copy, republish or distribute content from the website for public or commercial purposes or otherwise use the copyrighted content without permission from TICKETWOMAN APS, TICKETWOMAN APS or their associated companies and partners, as the case may be.
TICKETWOMAN APS makes no warranties regarding the accuracy of the information on the website. However, you are always welcome to contact us, if you find incorrect information on the website. TICKETWOMAN APS is entitled to change the content of the website at any time without preceding notice.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR SALE
The below terms and conditions shall apply to all deliveries from TICKETWOMAN APS, Vedbæk Stationsvej 11, DK-2950 Vedbæk, DENMARK to customers purchasing goods in the TICKETWOMAN – online shop.
1. Conclusion of contract
A final and binding contract has been concluded between you and TICKETWOMAN APS when your order has been confirmed by BESTSELLER. TICKETWOMAN APS will send an order confirmation to you by email when the order has been confirmed and shipped. The order receipt received immediately after placing the order does not constitute an order confirmation.
You are only allowed to purchase products in the TICKETWOMAN APS online shop if you are a private consumer, i.e. not a business customer.
TICKETWOMAN APS reserves the right to prevent persons from shopping via the TICKETWOMAN APS online shop.
2. Prices, taxes and delivery
All prices are stated inclusive of VAT and other taxes. The applicable price is the one stated in the TICKETWOMAN APSonline shop in respect of the relevant product on the date of placing of the order.
TICKETWOMAN APS reserves the right to amend any prices incorrectly stated in the TICKETWOMAN APS online shop. Furthermore, TICKETWOMAN APS reserves the right to amend any prices, taxes and/or other costs stated in the TICKETWOMAN APS online shop at any time, e.g. due to changes in VAT rates or other public fees and charges, increased costs or as a result of the general development in retail prices.
Please note that some banks do charge an extra overseas transaction fee, as we have a Dutch bank account. This fee is charged by the bank and will not be reimbursed by TICKETWOMAN ApS. For more information, please contact your bank. When ordering goods in the TICKETWOMAN APS online shop an amount will be added in payment of shipping costs:
- GLS parcel shop 39,00 DKK – free delivery on orders above 699,00 DKK
- GLS home delivery: 49,00 DKK
- DHL Exspress delivery: 149,00 DKK
TicketWOMAN ApS does not assist in VAT refund for the purchase of products from our online shop, which are exported outside of European Union by individuals or corporate customers.
Unless you have been informed otherwise, the usual time of delivery from the time of placing the order is:
- PostNord, GLS and Click & Collect: 2-3 working days.
- DHL Exspress delivery: 1-2 working days.
TICKETWOMAN APS is not obliged to deliver goods which are out of stock.
4. Right of withdrawal
You have a right to withdraw from the contract entered into without giving any reasons.
- The cooling-off period is 30 days.
- This period is calculated as from the date on which you received the goods.
- If the last date where goods can be returned is a public holiday, a Saturday, Sunday, 24 December or 31 December, the deadline will expire on the following working day.
- The deadline has been observed if you send a message that you want to exercise the right of withdrawal before the deadline expires.
How do you withdraw from the contract?
- If you want to withdraw from the contract, please send an unambiguous statement to TICKETWOMAN APS, Vedbæk Stationsvev 11, DK-2950 Vedbæk, Denmark, att.: Customer Service, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone: +45 26 22 55 00 that you want to withdraw from this contract. In your statement please indicate your name, physical address, phone number, email address, order number and which products you wish to return.
- Please be advised, that the address to which the unambiguous statement to withdraw from the contract must be sent, differs from the address for return of the products. The address for returning the products is listed below under ”Return of goods”.
- In case your goods have been returned to us without a statement that you exercise your right of withdrawal, we will regard the return of the products as a withdrawal from the contract.
- In case you have chosen the delivery method Click & Collect (collection of parcel in one of our shops) and you do not pick up your parcel within 14 calendar days from the date of delivery of the parcel to the shop, the parcel will be returned to the TICKETWOMAN APS online shop. We will regard this return as a withdrawal from the contract.
- If you exercise your right to withdraw from the contract we will refund all payments received from you including delivery costs (excluding additional costs, if you have chosen a different means of delivery than the less expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without unnecessary delay and in any event no later than 14 days after the date when we received your request to withdraw from this contract. Refunds will be credited to your original method of payment unless you have explicitly accepted otherwise. In any event you will not be charged with any fees as a result of the repayment.
- We may withhold the repayment until we have received the goods or until you have submitted documentation that the goods have been returned, as may be appropriate.
- In case of partial return, you will not receive a refund of the delivery costs.
Return of goods
- You must return the goods to TICKETWOMAN APS without undue delay and no later than 14 days after the date when you have informed us that you want to withdraw from the contract. Withdrawal from the contract will be deemed in due time if, before expiry of the 14-day period, you have handed over the goods to the postal services or other services having undertaken to be in charge of the dispatch of the goods to TICKETWOMAN APS. To retain proof that you have withdrawn from the contract in due time, you should keep the receipt or return tracking number stating that you have handed over the goods to the postal services, etc., for the purpose of dispatch.
- Provided that you return the goods using our return label, TICKETWOMAN APS will pay the costs for returning the goods (postage/freight). If you do not use our return label, you shall bear the cost of returning the goods.
- The name and address where to the goods must be returned: TICKETWOMAN Vedbæk Stationsvej 11, DK-2950 Vedbæk, DENMARK
- You can find more information on how to return goods HERE
- You are only liable for any impairment of the value of the goods caused by other handling than what is necessary to determine the nature, quality and function of the goods.
Specially made goods
- The right to withdraw from the contract does not apply for goods produced according to your specifications or with a clear personal touch.
5. Notification in case of non-conformity of goods
Pursuant to the Danish Sale of Goods Act, TICKETWOMAN APS grants a 24 months’ right to give notice of lack of conformity of goods. This right to give notice of lack of conformity of goods means that you can complain about errors and defects related to the goods, which have appeared within 24 months after the purchase. You must complain within reasonable time after the error or the defect has been or should have been noted. We will reimburse the freight charges paid by you in connection with the return shipment, on the basis of GLS´s rates, provided that the complaint is justified.
You can file a complaint by sending the return note (including the return code) and the defect product to the following address:
Vedbæk Stationsvej 11
If you no longer have the return note or the return label/postal sticker, please contact Customer Services to get a new one.
6. Customer complaints procedure
In case you disagree with our handling of your complaint, you have the option to contact the Danish Competition and Consumer Authority (Center for Klageløsning) and the Consumer Complaints Board in order to lodge a complaint.
Please be advised that certain criterions have to be met in order for Center for Klageløsning and the Consumer Complaints Board can process your complaint. You can read more on the website of the Danish Competition and Consumer Authority WWW.FORBRUG.DK. Furthermore, you can find a link to the online complaint form HERE.
Address of the Danish Competition and Consumer Authority: Carl Jacobsens Vej 35, 2500 Valby.
It is also possible to submit a complaint regarding an online purchase via the European Online Dispute Resolution platform, which you can access HERE.
TICKETWOMAN APS is not liable for any delays or for
non-performance due to force majeure. For as long as a force majeure situation
persists, TICKETWOMAN APS is relieved from performance of its obligations.
Ticket OWMANs liability for any and all claims is limited to an amount equal to the price of the good purchased by you.
TICKETWOMAN APS assumes product liability vis-a-vis you under applicable law.
8. Gift cards
When purchasing gift cards in the TICKETWOMAN APS online shop you accept the general terms & conditions for gift cards.
Voucher codes or any other kind of discount cannot be applied to a gift card purchase.